Welcoming & Supportive
Highly skilled, knowledgeable and professional service
Creating genuine therapeutic relationships & personalised treatment plans
PTSD & Complex Trauma
Specific expertise to help people who have experienced PTSD and trauma
Port Integrative Therapy is a clinical social work practice based in Port Macquarie.
With almost 15 years experience, Clinical Social Worker Krystal Hawkins helps clients explore their resilience to reach achievable goals that improve their quality of life.
An experienced mental health clinician, Krystal, works with her clients to develop personalised treatment plans using evidenced based techniques and fostering a genuine therapeutic relationship.
Therapy for adolescents, adults and emergency first responders.
Supporting people experiencing:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Complex & Developmental Trauma
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Treatment referrals and modalities
You can access therapy through a number of referral pathways:
- Victims of Crime
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Medicare Mental Health Care Plan
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Open Arms
Types of treatment include:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group EMDR for recent traumatic episodes (G-TEP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Schema Therapy
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy (PIT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Polyvagal-Informed Therapy
- Short-Term Dynamic Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- The Conversational Model
Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Trained
Body based & somatic therapies
Caring and Supportive
Krystal grew up on the Mid North Coast and cares about the community. She is dedicated to supporting the community health and wellbeing of individuals experiencing trauma, depression and anxiety.
With extensive graduate and post graduate study, supervision and training in psychotherapy and treatment modalities, Krystal believes in the importance of finding the right support.
It’s important for individuals to get the right treatment, tailored to suit specific needs by a qualified person.
Clinical Social Worker
Social Workers who have specialised in psychotherapy have undergone many years of additional training to qualify as accredited clinical therapists. This combined experience of social work and evidence based psychotherapy directly supports the needs of individuals.
Clinical Social Worker
Qualifications and Memberships
- Accredited Clinical Social Worker
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Accredited EMDR Therapist
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Master of Science in Medicine (Trauma-Informed Psychotherapy) Sydney University (current)
- Medicare provider
Memberships and Accreditations
Member of EMDR Association of Australia (EMDRAA)
Member of Australia and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapy (ANZAP)
Member of Australian Association for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (AACBT)
Member of Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
If you are in a crisis, contact Emergency Services 000
Mental Health Access Line 1800 011 511
Lifeline 13 11 14
Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467
Men’s Referral Service 1300 766 491
1800RESPECT 1800 737 732
Kids Helpline 1800 551 800